Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In the List of Port Dickson Hotels…

Lately I visited Port Dickson in Malaysia and was so enthralled by its sheer elegance and attractions. The wonderful experience that I had in the city will forever remain memorable. Before I landed in Port Dickson I made through research on internet whether or not this place is good enough for vacation. I was really glad to find so many tourist attractions and a lengthy list of Port Dickson Hotels. Accommodation was very easily found. Not only the city boasts of pretty and world class hotels but also villas, resorts, bungalows… I was really spoilt for choices. Even the fares were reasonable enough for even a broke to find a decent lodge. A well known holiday beach destination Port Dickson attracts many tourists from all over the world. Here I tried out many water sports like sailing on yacht, wind surfing, water skiing, and not to miss fishing… I had a great time in the city.

No comments: