Monday, March 24, 2008

I simply loved my stay in Penang Hotels

Penang is a beautiful island located off the northern part of the west coastal region of Peninsular Malaysia. Being one of the major tourist destinations in Malaysia, Penang attracts millions of tourists and visitors each to its land. It was last summer when I and my buddies decided to visit an island on our summer holiday. All of us were game but the only hitch was about settling on a particular destination. We thought of many pretty islands but still could not decide upon that one single ideal spot. After much give and take we finally zeroed in on Penang, Malaysia. As for lodging, we stayed at one of the mid-range Penang Hotels. And I must say that I was really impressed by the dedication and service of these hotels. I simply loved my stay in Penang Hotels. The food, the ambience, the staff service, the facilities and the luxury were truly indulging.

No comments: